To place your order:
- write an e-mail to email@example.com specifying the following -
- The name(s) of the product(s) you would like to purchase - e.g. Levina Bag, Hair
Band, Soft Toy
- Type of fabric (please refer to the table below)
- Colours - please note that the fabric in stock changes so often, therefore we can only
guarantee a colour palette, e.g. Cold coloured fabrics, Orange patterned fabric
- Measures - the measures of the models shown on the website are samples. They can
be changed as you wish. If your measures are different from the sample, please
remember to specify.
- Designs - our tailoring centre is happy to realise your own designs; please attach a
sketch or a picture with ALL the required measurements to your e-mail.
- Special orders - our tailoring centre is also happy to realise your models of clothes and
other accessories not displayed on this website. If you wish to use this service, please
attach a sketch or a picture with ALL the required measurements (written clearly) to
- The name of the receiver, shipping address (please refer to the table below for
international shipping costs), contact number and/or e-mail address
PAYMENT METHOD: WESTERN UNION
- wait to receive the confirmation of your orders from a member of our staff (which will also
confirm the price(s) of your order(s)) before proceeding to payment.
- to forward the payment through Western Union you need: full name of the purchaser,
full address of the purchaser, amount (n.b. Western Union charges a 10% commission
on every transaction, please remember to add this fee to your order), full address of
TAFCOM (Nie G. Mashafi, TAFCOM Tanzania, P.O. BOX 9732 Moshi, Tanzania) and
telephone number of TAFCOM (+255 0756 698505)
- in order to collect the money, you need to provide TAFCOM via e-mail: full name and
full address of the purchaser as specified in the Western Union form, total amount,
money transfer control number, the test question you chose and its answer
N.B. MINIMUM ORDER IS us$ 100 PLUS THE EXPEDITION COSTS
||Up to 1kg
||Each additional 1kg
|Republic of Ireland
Note: The prices shown here have been converted into US$ using the exchange rate (from Tanzanian
shillings to US dollars) in July 2011.
If your country is not listed here the staff will inform you of the shipping costs in the confirmation e-mail.
||Light in texture
Writings on the edges
Cheapest option (from
||Heavier and more rigid
Various patterns -
Medium price (from
||Heavier and softer
Various patterns -
Highest price (from
|International Shipping Costs
|Types of Traditional Tanzanian Fabric
NOTE: The price of your order will depend on the type(s) of fabric you choose.